How to install True-Assets
Follow the steps below to install True-Assets
- Open Blender 3D and navigate to the Edit menu. Select the User Preferences option.
- In the Addons tab, select the Install from File option. A file explorer window will appear.
- Navigate to the folder where you have saved the True-Assets addon ZIP and select it.
- The addon will be installed and will appear in the list of installed addons.
- Select the checkbox to enable the addon and click the Save User Settings button to save the changes.
- Open the dropdown and under "True-Assets Directory", set a storage location on your local network (current machine, or NAS) that you wish True-Assets to store data on.
- Save the user prefs
- Enjoy the new ease of asset libraries!
Interactive installation guide:
How to use the Interactive Guide
Click the NEXT button above to start the guide off. Once you click this, steps will be written at the top, and you can use next and back to go forward and backward.
Time To read:
I am Time To read