True-VFX EULA (Layman's terms)
November 7, 2023
The True-VFX Blender Addon & Asset User's Manifesto
Hey there, Creator! You've just grabbed our tools and need to know your rights? Make sure to read this
1. Creative License:
- Consider this your personal canvas pass to paint your digital dreams with True-VFX colors. It's your solo ticket to the Blender gallery, so no handing it out to passersby.
2. Profit Palette:
- Feel free to mix a dash of commerce with your creative strokes. If your digital canvas catches a collector's eye, by all means, make that sale! Our tools are your gateway to the bank of creativity.
3. Original Artworks Stay Original:
- Our meticulously modeled assets are like our gallery pieces. You can feature them in your Blender exhibitions, but don't let them wander off into other software or games—they're not fans of unexpected tours.
4. Open-Source Sketchbook:
- Some of our elements are like communal crayons, shared and tweaked in Blender's playroom. Dip into this palette, and you're agreeing to share your remixes just like we do. (Any GPL/GNU part of our tools is completely free to mess with, change and redistribute however it must be released under same terms and name)
5. Blender’s Canvas Only:
- Our toolbox is for crafting within the Blender gallery walls only. They're not cut out for the game development scene or any other software studio—think of them as exclusive in-house artists.
6. Royalty-Free Gallery:
- Whatever masterpiece you create using our set of artistic tools is yours to showcase. Sell it, display it, or print it on a tee—your creation, your rules, no royalties owed.
7. Long-Term Exhibition:
- Display our assets in your Blender gallery as long as you're not breaking any exhibit guidelines. If we catch a rule breach, we may have to close down your showing.
8. The Not-So-Still Life:
- We believe our tools are top-notch, but sometimes the canvas might tear. We can’t guarantee a perfect artistic experience every time—but we always aim for a masterpiece.
9. Self-Guided Tour:
- If a slip of the brush or a software slip-up happens while you're in the midst of creation, it's your gallery to curate. We're not the curators to blame for the mishaps on your creative journey.
10. The Curator’s Codex:
- You've got the abridged artist's handbook here, but there's a more detailed codex that needs a curator's review. Ensure an adult inspects the full terms before you exhibit.
11. Consent to Create:
- By using our artistic arsenal, you're silently nodding to all the gallery etiquettes here. If that doesn't suit your artistic style, then it's best to leave the toolkit unopened.
Go ahead, da Vinci in digital, Picasso in pixels—let the True-VFX tools be your brush and Blender your canvas. Create boldly!
You can find the legal EULA here
IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT, INCLUDING THE GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE FOR APPLICABLE PORTIONS, DO NOT INSTALL OR USE THE SOFTWARE.